Les Hauts de Chaumont
Les Hauts de Chaumont, 1880 ormer house vine grower, completely renovated, welcomes you at the heart of the Val de Loire, to Chaumont-sur-Loire, near the most famous castles of the Loire, Chaumont-sur-Loire, Chenonceau, Chambord and Cheverny.
At the heart of a green setting, discover the authentic universe of our guest houses 4 ears, on the 1st floor of the Longère, or the modern design of "Eleanor's cottage", our holiday cottage 4 ears which proposes you a space of 90 m2 on two levels, being able to be partially rented or in full, and allowing to welcome up to 8 people.
On the ground floor, in a beautiful friendly space of 54 m2, you can take your meals and savor local products thanks to our table d'hôte, relax you in the comfortable sofas of our lounge.
All the property is enclosed, lined with a thick hurdle which guarantees you peace of mind and discretion.
In the beautiful days, in this haven of peace, you can cool in our vast warmed and completely enclosed swimming pool or simply stroll in deckchairs.
Also take advantage of our garden raised of 3000 m2 and of his different spaces, pool-house, barbecue … Ideal to have dinner, read or share a glass in family or between friends, whereas your children will have fun on the quite close playground with portico, slide, swings …
Certified Holiday cottage and Bed and breakfast by Gites de France and Charmance, our hosts’ house is a holiday rental full of charm which allows you to have a pleasant stay by discovering the cultural wealth of the Val de Loire, its gastronomy, and its bucolic landscapes.
- Hosts' completely renovated House
- Bed and breakfast 4 ears Gites de France
- Holiday cottages 4 ears Gites de France and “Meublé de tourisme” 4 stars with air conditioned
- Double glazing in all the rooms
- WiFi free in the property
- Breakfast service : between 8.00AM to 10.00AM
- Table d'hôte
- Lounge: with fireplace, library, board games …
- Small kitchen area with small fridge, dishes, sink, cooking table, micro wave oven, teapot, coffeepot
- Swimming pool: 10 m x 5 m, warmed and completely enclosed, provided you with gracefully, under your full responsibility and according to a regulation posted in the pool-house.
- Bath towels supplied on request
- Loan of games and buoys on request
- Garden raised of 3000 m2 with barbecue and pool house
- Playground for children: with portico, slide, several swings, rackets
- Parking lot: you can park your vehicle in complete safety in the big court of the property. The cyclists can also tidy up their bikes in the garage for more safety.
Les Hauts de Chaumont is also a delicious “table d'hôte”, in the off season, to complete your stay and make you discover the local specialities.
In the course of various formulae (from meal to diner) the hostess suggests you tasting the local products: cheeses of the Farm of Cabinette, meats of the nearby butcher Mr Lansigu, also the breeder, Christophe Bobault's home-made delicatessen in Chaumont, wines of domains close to the property …
If you wish, she can also prepare you some of her specialities, as a “blanquette” or, for dessert, a simple but delicious " Pompe aux pommes", a delight with apples Canada of its native Auvergne.
The gourmets will appreciate.
Service of the table d'hôte: noon and evening according to requests, from October to April.
In summer, your hostess also proposes you cool drinks and ice creams. And for your visits, you can also ask for a packed lunch, to take the morning, or optional delivered on-site.
To begin pleasantly your day in Val de Loire, we propose you a hot buffet breakfast / cold, served in the dining room, near the big fireplace.
Feast of: hot drinks (tea, coffee, and chocolate), fruit juices, croissants and similar products house, fresh bread, jams, fresh fruit salad in summer, dried fruits in winter, and yoghurts on demand.
A salty breakfast (ham, egg, cheeses) can also be served, to order the day before (with supplement).
The breakfast is served from 8 am to 10 am
Small kitchen area
For your lunches or dinners on the thumb, we provide you with, in the space dining room, a corner kitchen area, with: microwave, mini-refrigerator, kitchen sink, ceramic glass cooktop and micro wave oven, as well as of the dishes and a kitchenware.
Desire to relax you after a day of visits in Val de Loire?
Just stay in our lounge where you can relax in comfortable sofas and armchairs settled around a big fireplace.
You will find bookcases furnished well with numerous different books, books on the region, castles, gardens, the comic strips, the thrillers, susceptible there to please the largest number, but also of numerous board games for all the ages.